The holder of the position shall be responsible for coordination of AAIK’s programmes on Land and Resilient Livelihoods and its intersectionality. S/he is responsible for leading delivery of high quality, innovative, programmes linking development – climate change – peace nexus resulting in immediate and lasting change for communities living in poverty and exclusion.
The role will involve developing and maintaining excellent collaborative relationships with the various sectoral partners and develop policy and campaign initiatives to influence positive transformative change in the communities.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, agriculture, policy development or its equivalent from a recognized University;
- Have Five (5) years minimum working experience in the land, and livelihoods sector with At least 3 years’ experience in project management;
- Demonstrable experience in community mobilization and engagement with government and other key development players;
- Experience in policy and campaign and local, national, and global level;
- Experience working with women groups and persons with disabilities is desirable;
Detailed Job Description in the below link:-
Please fill the link below to complete your application by close of business on 26th February 2024.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. ActionAid International Kenya promotes diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
To apply for this job email your details to hresources.Kenya@actionaid.org